Monday 3 December 2007

Sudan pardons teddy row teacher

Sudan pardons teddy row teacher

Allah be praised, Gillian will soon be home with her family. This faithful and kind woman was used by Allah to help bring me to the Ummah with Allah's message of tolerance and peace. Now she has completed her task it is time for her to go home.

It is important that her plight does not overshadow the real reason why this whole affair came about: That Allah willed that there should be a Teddy Bear called Muhammad.

With Gillian on her way home it is time for me to really begin my ministry to the brotherhood.

It is strange that my appearance on this world should have provoked the very intolerance that I have come to preach against, but when the Prophet (PBUH) started his work he too was subjected to irrational intolerance rather than people embracing the will of Allah.

No comments: